12PM - 3PM EDT
During the virtual career event, you can learn more about Pharmacy Technician careers with Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, and chat one on one with recruiters.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details / clinical information. It’s a fast-paced, high-volume environment where our members are counting on us to deliver these important, sometimes life-saving medications in an accurate and efficient manner.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Full Time & Part Time
- High School Education / GED or higher
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in some states
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours with intermittent breaks
- Hours will vary depending on workload. The schedule is changed monthly depending on work needs and the availability of employees. Flexibility is key.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.